- Water reflections. IJplein Amsterdam Photo project 2021
- Concept Porch, Amsterdam, 2019-2020 (not executed)
- Stop motion on music form Thomas Geerts (Vimeo/Youtube) 2020
- Greetings from… community art project, Purmerend 2017
- Long Live Art! community art project, Landsmeer 2016
- Diversity in one. Graphic scores, community art project, Amsterdam
- Graffitty wall, the first legal graffity wall in the world. Utrecht 1981
L’Adieu Solitaire – Thomas Geerts en Henk Fakkeldij
Music written by Thomas Geerts. Stop motion based on the composition by me.
This is a community-art assignment via Cultuurhuis Wherelant. The work was created by the inhabitants of the Weteringstraat, people form an elderly home and people with mental disturbance, from the Prinsenstichting. It was great fun to work with all these people, guide them with their drawings and finally make everything come together in the big printed painting.
Long Live Art!
Diversity in one
I created the first legal graffiti wall in Utrecht at the Maria Plaats. During the 80 tees. It was before I went to the Rietveld. I was making the underground for a big painting. It was becoming a nice structure. The wall was stolen. From what I heard it was put in a discotheque. I reported it at the police! And had it valued for fl 20.000,-